GEMCO Series Magnetostrictive Displacement Transducers
• 25.4 mm to 7620 mm measuring range.
• <0.01% linearity
• Vibration resistant up to 30G
• Shock Resistant up to 1000G
• Tricolour diagnostic LED
• All standard current and voltage outputs
• RS, VP, CP and TP Digital outputs
• IP 68
• Protective housings for harsh environments
The S953 VMAX Linear Displacement Transducer is the ideal solution for automation solutions requiring accurate feedback of continuous position. It is especially recommended in environments where vibrations, extreme temperature and contaminants are present. The S953 is an ideal solution when velocity and position need to be incorporated into the automation control system process.
- 100 mm to 4572 mm measuring range
- <0.05% linearity
- Non-contact applications
- Analogue voltage and current outputs
- Analogue zero and span adjustable
- Digital RS, VP and CP outputs
- Quadrature outputs
- Tricolour diagnostic LED
- IP 67 (IP 68 optional)
The S955 Brik Linear Displacement Transducer is an economical solution for monitoring continuous position. It is desgined for OEM wishing to opt for a cost effective alternative to limit switches, proximity sensors or linear potentiometers. The streamlined anodized aluminium extrusion houses the sensing element and the electronics. The position is determined by the magnet which is linearly guided over the sensing element.
For more information, please consult the Datasheet.